The Dream Maker Gala includes both a Silent and Live Auction.
You can help us make a difference by donating an experience package, unique products or services, or a bundle of fun items to the Dream Makers Live and Silent Auctions.
Example of auction donations include a raft trip with dinner on the river, a wine pairing party, dinner for ten people on top of Weaver Bally, original oil paintings, fine jewelry, and professional services and labor. (More donation ideas below.)
Many past Gala donors partnered with other businesses and friends to create unique and fun offerings that result in high bids and a memorable experience by auction items winners.
The Gala will be attended by 200 ticket holders, supporters, and participating businesses’ representatives and guests. To show our appreciation for your support, your donation will be recognized on the Gala’s website, at the Gala, and in the Gala program.
How to Make a Donation
- Contact a Gala representative with your donation idea
- Complete and submit an Auction Item Donor Registration form
- We will handle everything else
The Weaverville Rotary Scholarship Foundation is the Gala’s fiscal sponsor. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3), therefore all donations are tax deductible. EIN: 68-0108505
Thank you for opening your heart in support of Trinity High School students aspiring to continue their education, by giving some great items for the Gala’s auctions this year!
With Much Gratitude,
The Gala Partners Team
Auction Donation Ideas
The following items are common favorites of auction bidders. Please try to bundle or craft donation items that make a fun offering that cannot be bought elsewhere. Be creative!
If you have a great idea and are not sure whether it fits the theme of the event, please give your Gala representative a call and we will discuss the possibilities with you.
- Experiences — examples include a raft trip with dinner on the river, a wine pairing party, or perhaps a dinner for ten people on a mountain top.
- Restaurant certificates include coffee shop cards, bottles of wine and microbrew beer, beautiful cheeses and chocolates, etc., as well as cooking classes and other food related donations.
- Tickets to sporting events, theater tickets, music and dance concerts, and festivals.
- A donation of a mountain home or other vacation spot for a long weekend or a full week.
- Massage and spa services or yoga classes bundled with an essential oil package, spa items, homeopathic remedy kits and other items that nurture and nourish.
- Items for the home such as pottery, home accessories, home related services, patio accessories and furniture, garden accessories and books, custom baked goods, etc.
- Services that make the winning bidders life a little easier, for example, car detailing and accessories, landscaping service and plant gift certificates, a week of dog walking, party planning services, four trips of personal grocery shopping.
- Handmade children’s clothing, toys, games, camps, furniture, dollhouses, books, etc.