Trinity River Lumber Company
The Weaverville Sawmill was built in 1947 and sold to Cal-Ore in 1950. Destroyed by fire in 1952, the mill exchanged ownerships until shut down in 1981. The Schmidbauers began operations in 1983 as Trinity River Lumber Company. Fortunately for Trinity County, Frank Schmidbauer is committed to operating the mill through another fire and economic ups and downs.